Simple and Quick Pancit
Rice noodles, chicken, and vegetables are the main ingredients in this simple pancit recipe. You’ll be transported to an island celebration!
- 1 (12-ounce) package of dried rice noodles
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 small head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 4 carrots, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 lemons – cut into wedges, for garnish
- In a big bowl, add the rice noodles. Cover with warm water and let sit for 8 to 10 minutes to soften. Drain then set apart.
- In the meantime, warm the oil in a big skillet or wok over low heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft. Chicken, cabbage, carrots, and soy sauce are all stirred in. Cook the cabbage until it starts to soften. Noodles should be added and heated thoroughly while being regularly stirred.
- Place the pancit on a serving platter and top with lemon wedges.
|Servings Per Recipe 6|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||7%|
|Total Carbohydrate 65g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||26%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
|Vitamin C 76mg||378%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data.
(-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
Don’t forget to share this post!